Terms of participation /Levels
It is intended for all interested people, from the age of 9, regardless of their experience in Dance. In the following classes there is an age limit:
- Elementary Classical Dance Technique: from 9 to 14
- Intermediate Classical Dance Technique: from 12 to 18
- Advanced Classical Dance Technique: from 15
- Elementary Contemporary Dance Technique: from 9 to 14
- Intermediate Contemporary Dance Technique: from 12 to 18
- Advanced Contemporary Dance Technique: from 15
- Intermediate Classic Repertory: from 12 to 18 (Note: knowledge / experience in point technique)
- Advanced Classic Repertory / Pas de Deux: from 15 (Note: knowledge / experience in point technique)
- Intermediate Choreographic Workshop: from 12 to 18
- Advanced Choreographic Workshop: from 15
- Movement Creative Expression: from 9
- BodyFulness: from 9
- Hip hop: from 9
- For registration, proceed as follows:
1. Download the application form at: www.edcn.pt
2. Complete the form on-line.
3. Print and sign (by the legal responsible) the registration form.
4. Make a scan or take a picture of the form.
5. Proceed with the bank transfer payment using the IBAN: PT50 0781 0112 01120012621 13.
6. Send the registration form and proof of payment to the email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Registration and payment must be made by March 26. After this date, any registration is conditioned to the existence of vacancies.
The amount paid will be refunded in case of impediment of participation for reasons of force majeure duly substantiated and proven.
|1 Week (6 days of classes)|
- Single Classe: 15 euros
- Personal Accident Insurance: 10 euros
- Female clothing for Classical Dance Technique classes:
b) Tights – Salmon colored
c) Half-point shoes (clean and in good condition)
d) Point shoes (for Class Rep and Pas Deux) clean and in good condition
e) Hair bun
- Men’s clothing for Classical Dance Technique classes:
a) Maillot or slim t-shirt
b) Black tights
c) Ballet shoes
- Clothing for Contemporary Dance Technique classes:
a) Maillot or T-shirt
b) Trousers or shorts
c) Knee pads and socks
- Clothing for BodyFullness / Hip Hop / Creative Movement classes:
a) Comfortable clothing
b)Clean Sneakers (only for Hip Hop)